- We believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God is our Father.
- God and His Word are one. Jesus is the Word made flesh.
- God sent Jesus to earth to be born of a virgin.
- Jesus died for our sins, rose again, is alive as our Lord and Savior, making intercession for us.
John 3:16-17; Hebrews 7:25
- We believe in the New Birth.
John 3:3; Romans 10:9-10
- We believe in water baptism (immersion), as an identification with Christ, signifying the death of our old life and sinful nature, and welcoming the newness of a life in God.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
1 Corinthians 14:2; Matthew 3:11
- We believe that divine healing is a part of God’s redemptive plan and available to everyone. Jesus called us to lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
Isaiah 53:4-5; Mark 16:17-18; James 5:14-15
- We Believe the Bible is God’s Word. It is all truth and it never fails.
- We know Jesus is coming again and He’s coming soon!
1 Thessalonians 4:16