We are looking forward to our conference in New York City — June 10-12.
- What would you do if you knew you would succeed?
- What is stopping you, or, what is your immediate obstacle?
- What is your next doable step?
- What are you thankful for?
- What would a miracle look like?
These questions from “Good to Great” have been adopted to our Servant/Leadership/Discipleship program and they are producing great results.
Many breakthroughs are occurring and a true family is being formed. People are helping others to find purpose and priority. It is fun to watch. It takes time to build something that is truly valuable.
Come out and spend some time with the Faith Exchange Fellowship Deeper Life Class.
- Starting Friday, June 10th at 6:30pm.
- Event continues on to Saturday with 3 sessions (10am, 2pm, and 6:30pm).
- Final class will take place Sunday at Master Class @ 2pm
There will be food, fellowship, and the anointed Word.
Come prepared to give voice, share testimony, and dive into the Word. Bring friends, family, and co-workers!
We overcome by the blood of the lamb, and word of our testimony!
Please shoot us an email at email@example.com letting us know what events you’ll be attending and how many guests you plan to bring.
– Pastor Dan Stratton
If you haven’t already, please stop by the My Deeper Life masterclass every 3rd Sunday of the month. Immediately after Sunday service we join together to “break bread” and spend quality time together. We follow lunch up with powerful teachings & development testimonies. If you have any questions or would like to pick up a Tool Book, please reach out to at FaithExchange@gmail.com.