Pro Active Anointed Fast
Fasting for Creativity
Fasting for Fulfillment
Direction, Humility, Repentance, Freedom, Intimacy
- When you think of direction think of prepositions … to, from, in, out, with, up, down, of — when we fast we focus on where we came from … before we were in our mother’s womb He knew us. Jeremiah 1:5. So here we can see where we came from. Also, If we will confess with our mouth and believe in our heart that Yahshua is Yahweh – we will be saved – Yahshuaed. Old things will pass away, all things will be new and all things will be of Yah – God. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Christ in You
- John 14:20 A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has my commandments and keeps them, IT IS HE WHO LOVES ME. AND HE WHO LOVES ME WILL BE LOVED BY MY FATHER, AND I WILL LOVE HIM AND MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM.
- John 17:20 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as WE are one. I in them and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. Be made perfect … Be lifted out of the past present and future … out of powerless words and into the land of the New Creators.
- Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is Life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Yahshua from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to y our mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Righteousness – is His word in you and coming out of you … This is the proactive fast … His word coming out of you in all situations … going from the confinement of calling things as they are, to calling His word into being …
- Gal. 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. All of the promises in the bible are yours, but you activate them in your life by faith. You must speak these things out. The Indwelling of OMNIPOTENCE, OMNISCIENCE – COMPASSION – WISDOM must be received by faith. Speak it to seed it into your mind … Speak it until it manifests and then speak it into those around you.
- Eph 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in our hearts THROUGH FAITH, that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height – to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you may be filled with the fullness of God. We have been speaking these prayers for over a year now. Speaking these prayers is how we get Christ to live in our hearts. That is what “through faith” is. And this takes us back to our original focus – “Direction”. Where are we going – 1. To know THE love and 2. To be filled with His fullness. How do we know we are full… it is coming out. We are loving others as we would have them love us and we are loving them as He – Yahshua – loves us.
- Col 1:27-28 to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been REVEALED to His saints. To them god willed to make known what are the riches of the GLORY His manifested presence and power of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom that we may present every man PERFECT transformed from dead words to the living creative words – in Christ Jesus …
- 1 John 3:24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
- Rev 3:20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me. Go back and start at verse 18 and read through verse 22.